WELCOME TO OUR FIRM
Bankruptcy: Your First Step to a Fresh Start
At the Bankruptcy Clinic, PC, we understand that sometimes bad things happen to good people. You may have recently been laid off, suffered an unforeseen medical problem, struggled through a messy divorce, lost a valued love one, invested in a bad business venture, or simply made some mistakes along the way. That’s okay. We understand. We are here to help!
Reducing Your Debts, Protecting Your Property
At the Bankruptcy Clinic, PC, we represent people from all walks of life. Honest, hard-working people who have gotten into financial difficulty through no fault of their own. We help give our clients the opportunity to build a better future for themselves and their families.
Our firm has extensive experience in all aspects of consumer bankruptcy. We understand the bankruptcy laws and work to obtain maximum debt relief for our clients, while enabling them to protect their property to the maximum extent possible.
Working with our Illinois bankruptcy lawyer provides many benefits:
- We are experienced — We file more bankruptcies than any law firm outside of the metro east region. This experience ranges from relatively simple Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases to complex Chapter 11 cases, enabling us to handle any financial dilemma efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Free initial consultation — Our bankruptcy consultations are always free. Before you commit, we explain everything clearly. We go out of our way to ensure you are prepared for what will happen, when it will happen and what we can and cannot do for you.
- More attorney time — We will spend several hours of personal attorney time in an effort to fully grasp your financial and personal situation. We will take special steps to answer your Chapter 7 bankruptcy questions or Chapter 13 bankruptcy questions. This extra effort ensures that you will be well informed and your petition and schedules will be properly prepared, saving you time and money.
- Personalized attention and service — Our bankruptcy lawyers care about each and every client. We will answer your questions, return your calls and work diligently to put you in a better financial position.
- Reasonable fees — Our firm charges affordable, reasonable fees.
Take the first step to a fresh start. Contact the Bankruptcy Clinic, PC today.
Free Consultation With a Skilled Debt Relief Attorney in Carbondale, Marion or Mt. Vernon, Illinois
For a free consultation with the Bankruptcy Clinic, PC, call 888-522-6578 toll free or contact our bankruptcy firm online. We have fully staffed offices in Carbondale, Marion and Mt. Vernon, Illinois, to better serve you. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.