Helping Clients Obtain Debt Relief
The Bankruptcy Clinic, PC, helps people overwhelmed by debt obtain debt relief and a fresh financial start. Since 1992, our lawyers have focused on helping thousands of people obtain debt relief, while allowing them to keep all or most of their property.
We can review your situation in a free consultation. If bankruptcy is right for you, we can handle all aspects of your case for a reasonable and affordable fee. Your bankruptcy options include:
Chapter 13 bankruptcy — reduces some debts and eliminates others. You get an affordable three to five-year repayment plan, after which your remaining unsecured debts are liquidated.
The additional cash flow you get from either option will make your life easier and reduce your stress level in countless ways.
How Our Bankruptcy Firm Can Help
Filing for bankruptcy is not for everyone. But if it is the right solution for you, we will work to:
- Maximize your property exemptions — in most cases, you can keep all of your property.
- Stop creditor harassment — all collection calls, letters and other forms of creditor harassment must stop once you file bankruptcy.
- Stop foreclosure — we can help stop foreclosure anytime up to the foreclosure sale.
- Stop repossession and garnishment — we can help you keep or recover your vehicle while stopping garnishments of your paycheck or financial accounts.
- Deal with financial problems arising from divorce — we can advise and help you before, during or after your divorce.
- Eliminate your tax debts — in many cases, we can completely eliminate income tax debt three years old or more.
- Avoid the pitfalls of debt consolidation companies — we can advise you on the benefits of filing bankruptcy over using a debt consolidation company.
Take the first step to a fresh start. Call the Bankruptcy Clinic, PC, today for bankruptcy assistance. You can also visit our following resources for further information:
Free Consultation With a Bankruptcy Lawyer in Carbondale, Marion or Mt. Vernon, Illinois
For a free consultation with an attorney at the Bankruptcy Clinic, PC, call 888-522-6578 toll free or contact our bankruptcy law firm online. We have offices in Carbondale, Marion and Mt. Vernon, Illinois, to serve you. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.